If you are signed in with your TV provider and get an authorization error (012-1206-403) when attempting to watch locked content or select live streams on the Nat Geo TV app, try the following steps:
- From the Nat Geo TV app, tap Account
- Tap Sign Out under your TV provider listing
- Tap Sign Out again and OK to confirm
- Force quit the Nat Geo TV app and relaunch
- From the Nat Geo TV app, tap Account and sign back in to your TV provider
To verify which TV channels you are subscribed to, please reach out to your TV provider. If you have a participating TV provider, your provider may need to re-sync your account by removing the specific channel from your cable package and then adding it back.