A TV provider is the company you pay in order to get your television service, like a cable company, a satellite company, or a telco (also called a telecommunications company).
To view participating TV providers available in your area and link your TV provider account, visit NatGeoTV.com or the Nat Geo TV streaming apps, and select any episode with the lock symbol or the LIVE section. If your TV provider is not listed, don't worry; we're working hard to add more TV providers in the near future.
If you have additional questions, please contact us via the feedback form for the device you use to watch Nat Geo TV content:
- For iOS & Android Mobile: under ACCOUNT > HELP section of the Nat Geo TV app
- For Web: http://natgeotv.com/feedback
- For Apple TV: http://natgeotv.com/appletv/feedback
- For Fire TV: http://natgeotv.com/firetv/feedback
- For Android TV: http://natgeotv.com/androidtv/feedback
- For Roku: http://natgeotv.com/roku/feedback